FW: inquiry 012899g

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: inquiry 012899g
From: Bob Burruss <burruss@camber.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:31:55 -0700 (MST)
With regard to Mark Radelow's inquiry, I for one would like to say that I
have seen or read about Alpines with (Datsun) B210 engines, Capri V6s,
Rotary engines, and a number of Ford V8s.  I own a tiger (#382000782), and
have numerous friends who own Alpines, and I don't think any of us have ever
hated someone who owned (or converted) an alpine, or any other car.  While I
have thought once or twice that it was a shame someone had hacked up a good
alpine body to make a poor conversion, I usually appreciate the efforts and
workmanship that went into someones car (restored or personalized).  I think
Mark should buy or build what he wants, and drive it, enjoy it, and share it
with others by doing so.
--Bob Burruss