FW: inquiry 012899g

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: inquiry 012899g
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:16:39 -0500

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333

This is what happens when I stick my nose in something not officially my
business. Being impatient, I asked Maryland Public Television, producer
of the PBS show Motorweek, when the segment about TE/AE's United event
will air. Gentlemen, start your VCR's!  :^)

Oh. YMMV, I don't know when it might air in other geographic regions.
Also, Oh. I recall that TE/AE was promised the opportunity to buy copies
of the tape directly from MPT, I dunno if that meant to include footage
that doesn't get aired or not, as I was not involved. And don't forget
to pledge!