RE: Question Regarding Tigers/Algers

To: Mark Radelow <radelow@hotmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Question Regarding Tigers/Algers
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:43:45 -0800
Mark,
Find a beat up, thrashed old Alpine and have at it.  At least you're putting
another Sunbeam on the road.  As long as you don't try to pass it off as a
Tiger, who cares what other people think?  Prepare to get some ribbing, but
that's part of the fun.

Tim Beloney
VAR Development Manager
Wyse Technology