Black plastic escutcheons (again)

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Black plastic escutcheons (again)
From: Flüeler Roland, FLO
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 15:46:14 +0100
--MimeMultipartBoundary

Hi folks!

As I've found out you're not so much into complicated or hard to understand
descriptions of "black plastic escutcheons" for the door lock and window
regulator handle (or rather what I have in place of the escutcheons on my
car).

No matter! I did receive the answer via the list. What I have in place of
the "black plastic escutcheons" is not original and no Rootes "product".
Aftermarket therefore. May be that one of the previous owners just got tired
of the escutcheons and replaced them by these chrome rings.

Surely, original or reproduction escutcheons will be difficult to find.
Still, does anyone know anything?

Thanks in advance!

Roland
B 9471941