Getting a Handle on it

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Getting a Handle on it
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 10:35:40 -0500
I've got 3 exterior door handles. Two used, R & L with mechanism intact,
one NOS right side. Best offer.

One outside rear view mirror. Came dealer installed on my Tiger, which
was a 65 leftover sold in 66. It has a raised Chrysler pentastar
embossed on the mirror back and looks a little like the lower one on pg
115 Book of Norman, except it has a double post rather than a single.
Been in my cellar for 15 years---ever since I found an OEM Talbot. Best
Offer.
Al J.