Re: New to the list

To: mcgrathx@jps.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to the list
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 23:05:42 EST
In a message dated 2/7/99 2:57:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, mcgrathx@jps.net
writes:

<<  I am the previous owner of 2 Tigers (65MkI and 66MkI).  I sold
 both the cars during the 70's (financial necessity) and am interested in
 buying/restoring another.  I would prefer
 a 66MkI which could be authenicated with both tops.  Any offers to sell
 or leads to a
 restorable car would be appreciated.  I have been out of the "loop" for
 several years
 so joining the list seemed like a good place to start.  Thanks in
 advance for any help. >>

Michael-
Where are you located, or do you mind travelling to purchase the right car?
Out here on the left coast, there are a few good Tigers currently for sale,
according to the latest STOA newsletter.
You might consider joining STOA, CAT or TE/AE or one of the other regional
clubs to once again become fully in the "loop"
Mike Wood
B382002273