inquiry 020999a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 020999a
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 07:51:27 -0500
Bob Palmer wrote:
>This has to do with
>the fact that some relatively small number of windshield frames have
only a
>single mounting stud at each corner instead of the usual two. This
>apparently occurs in both Tigers and Alpines built in late '64 and
early
>'65. There are approximately 200 Tigers with this configuration,
including
>mine, B9472134, JAL 561703.

        Not sure how late "late '64" is, but the Garage Queen, B9471418,
JAL date 11/25/64, has two studs at each corner. Perhaps that may help
"narrow" the range of affected cars.
        I cannot add much to the brake fluid discussion except (a) our
grade-school science teachers did teach us that all liquids cannot
compress, and (b) anyways, it's common knowledge that eating too much
abalone is the real reason the seals swell.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com