Re: Going Topless

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: Going Topless
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:28:45 EST
Hi Rande,
You wrote,
<< I can’t presently find the name of the contractor, but I believe it was
someone like C&C or ASC who did the actual conversion. I don’t know if
this firm did all or some the design work .>>

Yes, during the run of the (''79/'93) Mustangs,  Ford outsourced convertible
top installations to "Cars and Concepts" and sun roofs to "American Sun Roof
Corp.'.
However, these were done in Michigan facilities, not Los Angeles.

> In a message dated 99-02-05 17:09:06 EST, laifman@flash.net writes:
>
> << Besides, Ford farms out the design and production of the
>  convertibles to a Los Angeles firm. (or, at least, they used
>  to). >>
                    John Logan