Re: Tiger intake

To: Stephen.Waybright@COMPAQ.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger intake
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:38:38 EST
In a message dated 2/16/99 2:27:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Stephen.Waybright@COMPAQ.com writes:

<< OK, I've come across an original Aluminum, Tiger lettered, 4 bbl intake
 manifold, never installed on an engine, still in the plastic wrap, looks
 brand spanking new. What is this worth? The guy wants $600, >>
I guess like anything else, it is worth whatever someone is willing to pay...
I don't know, you can go to many of the Shelby repro parts guys and buy what
would seem to be the same manifold, with correct Tiger lettering, for about
$250-300. Are they NOS? No, but what are you going to do, carbon date the
aluminum?
BTW, the Performer RPM will flat out spank any period correct F4B, Cobra high
rise etc. as will the Weiand Stealth. Grind off the markings, paint the same
color as your block and keep your "sleeper" status intact!
Mike