Re: Tiger intake

To: TigerCoupe@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger intake
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:57:43 EST
In a message dated 2/16/99 7:22:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
TigerCoupe@aol.com writes:

<< BTW, the Performer RPM will flat out spank any period correct F4B, Cobra
 high
 >  rise etc. as will the Weiand Stealth. Grind off the markings, paint the
 same
 >  color as your block and keep your "sleeper" status intact!

 I didn't know Terry Taylor was on this list!

Dick-
You know with Terry, "sleeper" is still not "stock"! Now, if we could only
figure out his definition of either term...
BTW, great article on the LeMans mule in this month's DRIVEN!
Mike