RE: Book of Norm

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Book of Norm
From: "George R. Leibert" <leibertg@hom.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:46:27 -0500
I'm a new-be to the list but all this about the "Book of Norm" not being
available set me to thinking.

How big is this book, obviously I've never seen one.  Would there be a
possibility that Norm would give permission to digitize the book and make it
available on a website on the list server and have access limited to list
people?

If this would be possible and the book is not too huge, I have the facilities
for doing this and put the book in a PDF format that many OEM manuals and other
documentation is available on the internet.  I have bid on the Ebay one with
this project in mind.

Any information in this area could benefit all the listers.

George R. Leibert