Re: Tiger on TV

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger on TV
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:56:01 -0800 (PST)
>In a message dated 2/16/99 8:31:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>awtiger@ix.netcom.com writes:
>
><< Am I dreaming or did I see a posting here a day or two ago regarding a
> segment on the Tiger on one of those Sunday car shows on TNN?  Was it "Car
> & Driver?"  If so, please repost.  If not, would somebody please wake me
> up? >>

Hay gang I just looked in my satelite TV week and It looks like "Car and
Driver Television" is only on sunday at 11 pm pacific time.
But it also shows in on Saturday at 2.30 pm pacific and also at 5.30 pm
pacific.  But I get two TNN's so check your local listings.  Don't miss it,
looks like a good'en (opps to much TNN)
regards Armand
PS TNN is  called the "Nashville Network" in my tv guide

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie