Re: Fuel pump switch

To: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>, <DJoh797014@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel pump switch
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:39:04 -0800
This would be a fine anti theft if it were an Injected car i.e the car would
never start....However, these are all (with a few exceptions) carburated
engines with float bowls full of fuel.  You might test sometime, just how
far you can drive on a float bowl fuul of fuel.  You can be sure they'll get
out of the parking lot and down the road a bit before it pukes.  Ignition
lock out is Much better for anti theft.

I also realize the reasonable need for a fuel pump switch too.  Why not use
a double pole single throw switch and cut off both systems with the same
switch. ???

Rich ..
Just full of........Idea's....Yeah that's it !!