Re: Rear end question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear end question
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 11:46:30 -0800
Mike,

"PowerLock" is the Jag term. I believe it was standard on all of the "E" types,
and optional on the sedans. I'm using one behind a 427 and am pleasantly
surprised
that it is holding up well.

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.