Sad news...

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sad news...
From: Kevin Meek <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:06:48 -0800 (PST)
I've been informed that long time Sunbeam enthusiast Jack Bash
passed away yesterday.  Jack and his wife Ruth were active
principals in the local Alpine club when I first met them ten
years ago, and have continued as active members and officers
of STOA.  I'll remember Jack as one of those people whose
smile, thoughtfulness, and dedication made a real difference.
My sympathies go out to Ruth, God bless her.

I'll post information on services to the STOA website as soon
as it's available, or you may contact STOA president Laura
Ettinger for more information...
Kevin Meek (kevnmeek@netcom.com)         Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1A
Santa Cruz, California                  Sunbeam Alpine S3 GT