RE: Front license plate

To: "PERS: Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Front license plate
From: Pen Pendleton <pen@groundzero.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 99 09:51:26 -0800
>Chris, et California Listers,
>
>I believe the law regarding front license plates is a little different here
>in California than it is in Virginia, Chris. Way back when, my original

To the California Listers:

I've recieved three tickets and one warning in the past 15 years for this
infraction, and my boss got one last Friday (he's doing my patented xerox®
plate so he can keep his yellow-on-blue plate on his '70 Cougar). I live in Los
Angeles, and the LAPD have never given me a ticket, but I have gotten them from
the Highway Patrol and the insidius Santa Monica P.D. (who will give these
tickets to PARKED cars!).