Re: Shelby Series I (no Tiger content)

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Craig Wright" <craig@p-d-g.com>
Subject: Re: Shelby Series I (no Tiger content)
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:49:24 -0800
Craig,
Maybe a Tiger Kit will have to be developed and then SAAC will include them
in their Registry!  I'm sure that the Dodge Shelby (Omni) of the 1980's was
developed and assembled at Shelby American?  Yes, it's in the Registry.  At
least the Shelby Stickers were designed by Shelby American.  AARRGG!

Seriously, did'nt anyone notice the that not one Tiger was in the SAAC
Registry.  The Prototype and the #45 racing Tiger must have been developed
by the "other" Shelby Corp.  Does anyone know if they are still around for
I have a number of questions they maybe able to answer.  I think their
official company name was THE OTHER SHELBY AMERICAN CORP.  Of course with
Shelby Dodge Omnis, Shelby Dodge Durangos, and all the other Dodges
assembled at Shelby American, SAAC just doen'nt have the room in the
Registry for the 7000+  Tigers that were engineered, developed, tested and
assembled at the same facilities.  What??  Oh, the Dodges were not
developed and manufactured at Shelby American.

Tim