Re: Shelby Series I (no Tiger content)

To: Fordzrus@aol.com
Subject: Re: Shelby Series I (no Tiger content)
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:31:38 EST
I remember seeing an interview with the old chicken farmer
about his cobras he was building.  I remember him saying
that the 427's that were built using the 1967 frames and
engines would be titled as 1967's and would have to meet
the emission standards for a 1967 car.  They would have
aluminum bodies, etc.  These cars would be limited in
number because he had only so many frames.  He then
said that all profits from the sales would be donated to his
heart foundation.  So if you are one of the lucky few who
will buy one, at least you will know the money went to
a good cause,

Of course he is also selling fiberglass copies for a reduced
price.