Re: Tiger Value Days

To: gary@schotland.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Value Days
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 22:38:37 EST
In a message dated 3/4/99 7:15:54 PM Pacific Standard Time, gary@schotland.com
writes:

<< And don't forget, a new Geo Metro in 6-7 years will have a date with
 the scrap man, while your Tiger will still be worth plenty and will
 continue to give you many years of enjoyment.

Lots of good points, Gary. I agree, the intrinsic value of a Geo or any number
of new cars is about on par with a bic lighter. I also agree that auction
results are not a very good way to assess the value of a particular car or
other collectibles.

Maybe Mr. Martin was trying to get even in some way for being boondoggled
(sic) with the $30,000 fake Tiger he reported following the Pebble Beach
auction and the resulting heat he felt from many in the Tigering community.
Mike