Re: Tigers and Shelby

To: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Re: Tigers and Shelby
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:10:51 -0800 (PST)
  Rande,

 Were you aware that Mr Shelby recieved $5.00 for every tiger built? Or
that he offered to produce the Tiger for Rootes? In my opinion it is a
Shelby car yet on the fringe. Shelby did the engineering upon which the
rootes factory built the cars. It is a Hybrid just as much as a Cobra. Do
you think he would sign Tigers if he didn't feel that they were a part of
his history?
My 2 cents
Bill Martin