Old Stories...this is getting to be an old story.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Stories...this is getting to be an old story.
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:09:33 EST
NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Due to high demand, the old "Tiger Tracks" stories referenced (Tom Patton's
GT2 car, the Miles prototype, JAL 1) are now available in text file form.
I called my brother-in-law (the computer geek) and he informed me of one of
the many wonders of modern word processing programs, the "Save as" command, so
now I've reformatted Bill Gates' proprietary format to something us proles can
see!
Anyhow, if you still want these files, E-mail me again and we will try it
again.
No refunds, past performance is no guarantee, caveat emptor.
Mike