RE: Transmission ID

To: "'James Barrett'" <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Transmission ID
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:41:52 -0700
You shouldn't have to get the speedo adjusted, provided you use the same gears
on the trans output shaft and on the speedo takeoff, as what you had previously.
The output shaft still spins at the same speed for a given road speed, no matter
what you have in there for a transmission.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705