Re: CRUSE CONTROL

To: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Subject: Re: CRUSE CONTROL
From: "John Crawley" <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:30:37 -0700
Eddie:
I have a cruise that I bought from JC Whitney. I have not yet installed it in
the TIGER but I intend to do so. I have measured it up and I think that I can
install it under the dash with nothing showing in the engine compartment. It is
unique in that it is an after-market one that works. It has a sensitivity
adjustment as well as a speed adjustment. The sensitivity adjusts for power to
weight ratio. It is not wise to have a mechanical devise pulling on the TIGERs
throttle as if it were an off/on switch. This cruise will allow you to set how
fast the throttle is pulled. I have used it in several vehicles including an
S-10 Chev Blazer with a done to the nuts 350 in it.  I t has a 1 in. sq. control
that can hide almost anywhere in the cockpit, like in the ashtray. I'll look at
it this weekend and see if it has a name on it and let you know on Mon.
Godspeed
Jc