Re:

To: "Bob Douglas" <b_s_d@hotmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:53:18 -0800
Bob,

Another good source for brake lines, e.g., the flexible lines to the front
calipers, is Dale's Restorations, in San Bernardino (909) 799-2099. I think
they get about $65 for these two; not sure what else he has. I presume he
has the one between the chassis and the rear axle too. I haven't checked
with Sunbeam Specialties, but Rick may carry some of this stuff too.
Whenever possible, I try to support the home boys. ;>)

Bob

At 03:11 PM 3/30/99 -0800, Bob Douglas wrote:
>Has anyone used the Tiger stainless brake line set by Classic Tube
>(http://www.classictube.com)?   I'm considering having them fab a
>stainless set for an Alpine Series II and would appreciate any positive
>or negative recommendations you would be willing to share.
>
>Thanks and regards,
>
>Bob Douglas

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com