Re: [Fwd: Oil Filters] From the NCAC list

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Oil Filters] From the NCAC list
From: "tim vb-o'brien" <vbob@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 15:53:13 -0800

It occures to me... I have been running Fram filters for ... close to 20 years.
My father worked for Bendix and had stock in Fram when they were split off from
Bendix in the early 70's.
Now.. here is the story. i have religiously changed oil every 3 to 4 thousand
miles. Yet in 1986, I was driving up the NJ turnpike in a 79 rabbit. I had
catostrophic oil failure and threw a rod through the side of the block.
Hmmmmm...

Could be a Fram filter  that came apart at 75 MPH?

Food for thought.

tim vb-o'brien..