Almost, but no way.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Almost, but no way.
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 20:09:05 -0400
Folks,
        Took my Tiger II to the Kennedy Space Center NASA picnic
today, they had sort of a car show for employees. (My wife works
there).  There also was a big cat rescue organization there with
leopards, lions and a huge Tiger (the kind with fur and claws).
Some of the people running the cat show came down and looked over my
Tiger II and it was agreed that after the car show ended then
their Tiger and my Tiger II would have their picture
taken together.  Sounded good to me.  Even better as my wife was
assisting the official NASA photogapher.  Well, after all was said
and done the boss of the the cat organization reniged, " He didn't
want the Tiger to damage the Tiger.   Never figured out who would
damage who.  So "almost, but no way"
        Rob also had his Blue Tiger there.  Looks real nice.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others