Re: Swap meet report

To: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Swap meet report
From: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:01:52 -0700

tiger technologies wrote:

> To SoCal Tiger groupies:
> I've heard nothing on the CAT Easter Sunday swap meet to benefit our dear
> buddy Dale Akeszuski. I hope some funds were raised since he really needs
> our help. So a return report on the success and sales of the swap meet would
> be appreciated as well as info on the upcoming Dale event at Buttonwllow.
>
> Thanks for the info from The Tigerman

Jane, Carrie and I went to the swap meet from about 11 AM to 1 PM. Only one guy
showed up with a few things, from San Diego, from whom I bought a cool set of
mags and tires for my now currently disabled Alpine, for a very fair price. That
was it, no other sellers. Kathy sold a few parts from the warehouse to a very
few people who showed up, and that was it. Turns out Easter Sunday isn't a prime
date for an event as obviously most people had other plans.

Steve Sage