Re: Car show photos

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Car show photos
From: comorgan@juno.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 02:18:46 -0600
Hi Colin,

Thanks for the info re your car show.  Unfortunately, I tried to see the
photo site but the locators you gave did not work the evening I tried
them.  Finally gave up.  From several posts you have made, I'd say your
into food..  ie, driving to sample some good stew, and lately traveling
to Texas for bobbyque.  Maybe your on to something.  Want to start a new
topic category on Tigers and food?

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:32:31 -0600 Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>