RE: heater control valve

To: "'netscott@earthlink.net'" <netscott@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: heater control valve
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 11:15:05 -0600
I installed one off a 1981 Civic on my Tiger. Unfortunately the control cable
that came with it ended up being about 3" too short to fit onto the control
lever, and I haven't had time yet to create something longer (my Tiger was
missing the valve and control cable altogether). I'm pretty sure that the
control goes the wrong way (in accordance with Murphy's law) but I haven't
confirmed this. The valve itself looks like a decent piece, and includes a
plastic cover over the bellcrank arrangement at the valve.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705