Re: Intake Manifolds

To: Daniel Jones <djones2@mdc.com>
Subject: Re: Intake Manifolds
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 10:10:51 -0700
Dan,

Thanks for the manifold tech data.  It will go into my ever-growing file
of organized list responses that appear to have general interest.  This
is for the Tiger web site I am planning for the list, and whoever.
Already made the basic web structure and graphics (including sound).
Just spent a fortune on Adobe software to help make it even better.
Just stuck right now in being able to fund a $200 URL name charge and a
$300/year no advertising web site. I've reached the bottom of my pocket
on this project.

I recall s tale about the original Benevides Cobra high rise being the
"TIGER" LAT option until Vic Edelbrock convinced them to let him try his
"new" F4B".  He bolted it on at the track and the performance
enhancement in real use changed the LAT option from then on to the F4B.
The Performer RPM is the much improved modern version of that manifold,
with nearly the same height..  Some real life (if old) experience.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                         _/
                    _/_/_/