RE: Pulley Clearance

To: "'Tim Ronak'" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>,
Subject: RE: Pulley Clearance
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:13:21 -0600
Tim,
Thanks for the sketch. The mailing list does strange things to email with
attachments, so I've included it in its entirety below (without the attachment).
My crank pulley measures about 2-1/8" when measured as you've indicated, instead
of your 1-5/8". That, of course, also means that the water pump pulley is wrong.
I'll give you a call later and we'll talk about it.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705

        []  <snip>