RE: Hard top hoist

To: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@valpak.com>,
Subject: RE: Hard top hoist
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:22:57 -0700
Pete and the list,

I constructed a hard-top hoist a number of years ago that works quite well,
though it does not look very fancy.  Parts totaled less than $25.00; put
together in an afternoon.  One day when I have time to scour garage sales
again, I will keep my eyes peeled for a cheep winch.  For now though, I am
comfortable with raising and lowering the top with one hand.

Thanks for forwarding the information on though!

Regards,

Allan