Antiques Road Show--Tiger Stuff

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Antiques Road Show--Tiger Stuff
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 10:51:37 -0400
Some items of limited value except to real Tiger ragpickers and
Parsimonious lurkers. I know you are out there.
I have 4 well-used Koni shocks, 2 sets of front coil springs---one OEM
sagging, and one 10 year old Tiger set still good. I'll also toss in one
288 Ring & Pinion set (Good shape)
This stuff is heavy and not woth mailing, but it is
FREEEEEEE--FREEEEE-FREEEEE--FRRREEEEEEE!
Someone has to come and pick it up here in North Providence, RI.