Need E-mail addresses/snail mail addresses or phone numbers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Need E-mail addresses/snail mail addresses or phone numbers
From: jdhugg@frii.com (Huggins)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:32:04 -0600 (MDT)
After a long period of inactivity I'm getting my Mk.1a back on the road and
need a few bits and pieces.  Can someone give me addresses for TigerTom in
Pennsylvania and Rick mcLeod's Sunbeam Specialties in Los Gatos or San Jose
CA? Other sources? Need u-joint bearings for driveshaft (cracked one,
replace all) and fender trim clips...the plastic ones I bought eight years
ago are crumbling.  Plan to take mine up Pike's peak this summer.

Much obliged.

Doug
Colorado Springs