RE: Pulley Hooey

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pulley Hooey
From: DANIEL CHARLES DAVIS <DANIEL@proton.com.my>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:58:10 +0800
C2OE is a 1962 Fairlane part; probably fits 1962-1964 Fairlane.  If it's
original, then it's not a Tiger specific part.

---
Regards,
Dan Davis
PROTON Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Center
Hicom Industrial Estate, Batu Tiga, PO Box 7100
Shah Alam, 40918 Selangor MALAYSIA
+60 3 515-2380 phone/fax
http://www.protoncar.com/rapid/index.htm