new member

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: new member
From: c1967@email.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:36:28 -0400 (EDT)
Hello All!
I've been a Corvette guy since 1975 when I bought my first '63. I now drive a
beautiful '67 roadster that I thought was well handling and fast until two
weeks ago. That was when I took a trip to Spokane Washington and bought a 65
Tiger with a 289.  What a great car! It is coming back to CA on a protected
trailer in about one week. The Vette is already up for sale. I'll have lots of
questions when I get it, but my first is what do you put on the dashboard to
keep it shiny and prevent cracking? This one has a beautiful dash, but it has
one spot that is just starting to turn a lighter color. Another thing this car
has is a matching glovebox door. It perfectly matches the dashboard and the old
owner really believes that it is original.  First I've seen though!
I'll keep you all posted about when my new beast arrives. I for one can hardly
wait! If anyone else from CA is around, on Sunday (father's day) in Costa Mesa
there is going to be the Concours de Nice, a auto gathering of Cobras, Shelbys,
Tigers and Panteras. It is being held at South Coast Plaza so there should be
something for everybody! Hope to see some of you there.
Scott