Fresh air vent kit

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fresh air vent kit
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:45:31 -0500
Hey, guys:

A buddy of mine here in the OKC area, who owns a nice Mk1, was visiting
with a Tiger Mk1A owner in Tulsa last weekend and this fellow mentioned
that CAT had a fresh air vent kit that owners of Mk1's could install so
they could have fresh air like the Mk1A and MkII owners.  I looked in my
latest "Tiger Tales" newsletter for my friend but I didn't see anything in
there that mentioned it.  Does anyone know the scoop about this?  Does CAT
have something like this available or has this guy been breathing too many
exhaust fumes?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy "breeze blowin' through my Mk1A" Walker