clutch recommendation

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: clutch recommendation
From: "Schotland" <gary@schotland.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:37:06 -0400
It's clutch changing time, so I'm in need of a recommendation for
my close to bone stock Tiger.  It will have a "warm" cam
(Edelbrock Performer) and already has a 4bbl cast iron intake
w/600 cfm carb, topped off with stock cast iron exhaust manifolds.
Nothing terribly exciting.

This is a car I'm not planning to hang onto long term, so I'm not
looking to break the bank.  By the same token, I'd like something
of good quality.  A fellow local Tiger owner and lister seems quite
pleased with a Centerforce Gold kit he just put in his car.  It ran
him $230 + $40 for the throwout bearing from Mustangs Unlimited.
That's a bit more than I want to spend, but may take the plunge
depending on list feedback.

Can anyone specificly suggest a less expensive alternative and a
source for it?

Thanks,

Gary Schotland