Re: Ebay, rivets, etc.

To: <geewhiz@inreach.com>
Subject: Re: Ebay, rivets, etc.
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:07:22 -0700
Brings up a GREAT point, with all the fast food restaurants around, why do
we spend $ 200.00 for a nice meal, when we can visit Taco Queen or Mc
Dougles??
It's only food??
Come on already, let's mind our own business ease up, and something is worth
what someone is willing to pay, at least that is the way I remember
it...Hmmmmm..

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com