Re: Fresh air vent kit

To: "Dobrowski, Robert S" <Robert.Dobrowski@JSF.Boeing.com>,
Subject: Re: Fresh air vent kit
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:08:17 -0600
I just received an order two days ago from Rick at Sunbeam Specialties and
he sent me the tech tip that goes with the fresh air vent plastic flap and
springs and rollers kit that he shows in his addendum of new parts he sent
me with my catalog. He lists them as part #  IP 86- FRESH AIR VENT PLASTIC
FLAP- fits Tiger IA-II and
Alpine V for 30.00pr, and  part # IP86C- which includes IP86 plus SPRINGS
AND ROLLERS for 38.00st.  Did Rick sell out of these parts? I hope not. I
was getting ready to order the set from him. I'll call him tomorrow and let
you know.