Seat Cushions

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Cushions
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 08:41:48 -0600
Good Morning Listers;
Had those seat cushions installed and what a difference. Feels like a whole
new car. You won't believe what they found when they pulled the seat covers.
The old original upholstery was underneath and looked in perfect condition.
I would have had the original put back except ever who re-upholstered the
car cut the top of the original seat covers and then glued padding over them
before installing the new covers. Rick at SS, thanks for the high quality
product. I'm very happy with the results. Oh, BTW you will like this one,
the upholstery shop that I use repaired my soft top for me without asking
and did it at no charge. I had 4 holes in the top from screws the PO put
where they didn't belong.