Tonneau cover wisdom

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneau cover wisdom
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 08:47:05 -0500
Hi, folks:

Hope you all are in the middle of a wonderful weekend!  I need to interrupt
for a moment and ask for some advice on installing a tonneau cover.  I just
bought a Robbins unit for my Tiger from Rick at SS.  It's a very nice piece
and looks like it will make a nice addition to the car.  Unfortunately,
however, it comes with no instructions, other than "We at Robbins recommend
you have any of our products installed by a qualified professional."
Really, I don't think it will be that hard to do but I am in need of some
advice.  Is there a method by which these are installed?  Do you install
the dash attachments first or the rear ones?  Or the sides?  I really just
need to know where to start and I think I can take it from there.  Any
advice and words of wisdom would be helpful.

Thanks,
Andy Walker