RE: turn signal repair

To: "Michael McBeth" <mmcbeth@compusmart.ab.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: turn signal repair
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:10:02 -0700
Michael,

To my knowledge, Rick at Sunbeam Specialties still stocks the little "V"
shaped plastic thingy you are looking for.  Though not cheap, they are
fairly indispensable.....most especially when you are plagued by the malady
of the unwanted horn honk.  It may get you in trouble if you are cruising
around the Castro district in San Francisco.

Regards,

Allan