who's still out there

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: who's still out there
From: "twotigers" <twotigers@iolwest.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 01:11:10 -0700
I guess most of the rocket scientists are out of town, but Sunday morning I
found 3 Tigers in Fillmore, Ca.!  They were having a car show and chili
cook-off, and supposedly Mr. Shelby himself was going to be there.  Well,
his new Series 1 made the trip, but I didn't see the ol' Shel himself, but
then I had to work that afternoon, so I left about noon.  What I did see was
Bill Davis old Tiger now owned by Elmer Swift, and a sort of BRG Tiger
trying to find a place to park.  And of course, my Tiger.  So there you have
it, the largest collection of Tigers in one place other than SUNI.  I guess
we all couldn't go, huh?

Kirk
B382000503