Plexiglass cleaning

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plexiglass cleaning
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 07:44:17 -0700
Listers,

To those of you out there who didn't or couldn't make the run to SUNI,
here's a question. What do you use to clean the plastic windows in your
hard tops. I read the postings pertaining to the BP gas station incident
but failed to catch a part number or product name. The info may have been
hidden in the Meguiars spelling bee that followed. I just completed the
restoration on my hard top and I'm afraid to touch the windows for fear of
scratching them. Any info on what cleaners and materials you have found to
be acceptable for cleaning /polishing the plastic would be helpful. I dont
care if you spell it correctly or not.

BTW I have the curved rear window from Sunbeam Specialties (material
unknown) and two acryillic side windows.

Mike Sutter