Re: SUNI III.

To: tsmit@home.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SUNI III.
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:15:38 -0700
Theo,

I just want to add my thanks for the great photos you posted. Not the same
as being there, but a whole lot better than just wondering. BTW, I can tell
from the picture of (your ??) car overheating that your using way too much
of that green coolant stuff!!  And is that our own Ole Olson in the Alpine
behind you??

I like having the whole thing on one page, and it didn't take all that long
either. This way I can just scroll back and forth through the pictures. and
drool. Vanderpool's car looks fabulous. I understand it was completed by
Dale's Restorations just days before the event.

Well, TTFN guys,

Bob

At 11:47 AM 7/11/99 -0600, tsmit@home.com wrote:
>Hi Listers,
>
>Suni III has come and gone, and it was a great experience. It was a
>pleasure to meet all the people that otherwise I've only been able to
>read about or exchange email with, and the number of Tigers to see, the
>parts available, and the events, combined for a stunning week.
>
>I compiled most of the pictures I took into one honkin' big page:
>http://members.home.net/tsmit/suni.html
>Download at your leisure ;).
>
>Theo Smit
>tsmit@home.com