Re: SUNI III.

To: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>, <tsmit@home.com>,
Subject: Re: SUNI III.
From: "Jim Morrison" <jpmorrison@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 06:25:23 -0400
Hi Dan,

Thanks for the interest in my 2-4 Bbl setup.  I used the Offenhauser
manifold and Edelbrock 500 cfm carbs.  I removed the triangular cross
section "brace" that was on the firewall between the fender support
brackets.  The rear carb now clears the firewall by about 3/8".  Vertically,
I have room for 1/2" phenolic spacers under each carb to keep the temp of
the carbs down and use the stock hood with no scoop. I plan to do a full
article about the installation in an upcoming Rootes Review ( the Tigers
East / Alpines East newsletter).

Stay tuned.

Jim Morrison
President