aluminum radiators

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: aluminum radiators
From: "Schotland" <gary@schotland.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:40:22 -0400
I have no vested interest.  Just passing this info along...

Doug Jennings of Tiger Auto in Dayton, OH, is selling single row aluminum
radiators for $350 + shipping.  Considering the CAT 4 row rad is around $400
and they never seem to have one when you want one (supplier problems?),
$350 for an aluminum rad is one hell of a deal.  Based on the glowing reviews
of a few fellow TE/AE members, I just ordered one for my car today.

Doug says he has one or two not spoken for in this latest shipment.  Another
shipment will be coming in 4-5 weeks if there's enough interest.  Call him at
(937) 252-3317 during business hours for more info.

Gary Schotland