Re:Bill and Grace (Sunbeam accident)

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Bill and Grace (Sunbeam accident)
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:47:47 -0400

Chris S. Mottram@ECCI
07/14/99 11:47 AM

I am very sorry to hear this.  Bill has helped me out many times and he is
a friend.  I hope he and Grace recover soon.

Chris

Marcy Wrote:

To our Sunbeam Family:

     It is with regret that we must inform all our Sunbeam friends that two
of  our friends who attended SUNI lll were in an accident on their return
trip home.   Bill  Cartus and Ginger Townsend were taken to Columbia
University Hospital in Columbia, Mo.  Bill has been discharged as of
Tuesday
July 13 and is on his way back to Atlanta.  Ginger remains hospitilized in
critical condition.  We feel it would be nice for all Sunbeam owners and
members to give our support for her recovery by sending cards and well
wishes
to the hospital.    Bill's address is 2810 Brookside Run, Snellville, Ga.
30278.
     Please send this information on to other members who might not be on
the
internet.
     Bill and Ginger were eastbound on I-70 near Columbia, Mo. about 1:30
in
the afternoon when a tire blew and they lost control of the car.  Bill's
car
was totally destroyed  in a multiple roll over.

     Thanks in advance for your support to Bill and Ginger

Robert Jackson
David and Marcia Schumacher
Guy and Sandy Stephenson