Re: Re:Bill and Grace (Sunbeam accident)

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re:Bill and Grace (Sunbeam accident)
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:41:37 -0400

Chris S. Mottram@ECCI
07/14/99 01:41 PM

Unless he installed a rollbar in the last few weeks, there was NO rollbar.
He just put on a new soft top so I doubt he had his hardtop on either.  :-(

Chris

"JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net> on 07/14/99 12:01:30 PM

To:   Chris S. Mottram/AMPAC/ECCI
cc:

Chris,

Thank You for the information, I am shocked and feel for them, I hope she
will be O.K. do you know if the car had a rollbar or not?? Do they have
children, and do you know their age.
I am so sorry this happened upon their return from a fun event.
I know you might not know the answers, and I am sorry to bother you, just
curious.

                                            Warm regards,
                                           Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com